Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Can anyone suggest a suitable shampoo+conditioner for my dull,straight black hair?

I suggest Redken products. I have found them to work best for my hair which is similar to what you describe.Can anyone suggest a suitable shampoo+conditioner for my dull,straight black hair?
I use Garnier sleek and shine,then I use Garnier leave in conditioner, Following Garnier Brilliantine Shine glossing spray. It adds shine to my hair and makes it more noticible. If all else fails, Get dark brown highlights or curl your hair in loose ringlets. Hope this helps ; )Can anyone suggest a suitable shampoo+conditioner for my dull,straight black hair?
I have straight black hair too and I think sunsilk is a great shampoo. It's made in India but you'll be able to find the original sunsilk brand at only subzi mandi at Jackson Heights queens.
revlon Cream of Nature.
's' factor
Go to a reputable hair salon and ask them.


Do NOT use anything from Walmart or K Mart. They are nothing but detergent...like you wash your dishes with........
Try using Sunsilk! The purple is for straight, sleek hair! It smells lovely and leaves your hair really nice!
Garnier shampoo and conditioner.
I suggest Sally products. They are way cheaper then any salon. Make my hair feel and look so healthy!
Kangaroo Shampoo %26amp; Conditoner
I have the same kind of hair and anything to make my hair feel soft and manageable will keep me happy. I use Dove products which are incredible and never fail me. One tip though, if you are looking for a shampoo PLUS conditioner.. stop there. They aren't as great as individually using a good shampoo followed by a great conditioner.
Try pantnine for blonds
  • grey hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment