Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How can I get my hair to be less dry? I am Asian, so I have the typical straight, black hair,?

I only wash my hair 2 or 3 times a week, I do not blow dry my hair, I let it air dry, I do not use any products in my hair, only shampoo and conditioner, no hairspray, no gel, no mousse, I do not flat iron or do anything else to my hair, and yet my hair is completely dry, I get my hair trimed every 2 months, I change my shampoo and conditioners to test them out, I have tried pantene, garnier fruitis, dove, biolage, suave, vo5, vive, finesse, my hair is still completely dry, what can I do to make my hair silky and shinny and soft, please help!!!How can I get my hair to be less dry? I am Asian, so I have the typical straight, black hair,?
You really don't need to use shampoo (no, really!) - it's a detergent just as harsh as the one you use on your laundry or dishes. If you are are taking such good care of your hair and are still having problems with drying, you may want to try a Conditioner Only hair care routine (outlined in the first link below).





Or if you reeealy want to stick with your shampoo, try a weekly deep conditioning treatment (excellent home recipe in the second link), or try brushing a tiny amount of oil over the length of your dry hair - avoid the scalp. Coconut or jojoba are great, but simple olive oil is fine too. (Check out the third link for more information)How can I get my hair to be less dry? I am Asian, so I have the typical straight, black hair,?
If you want your hair less dry, there is a easy, cheaper way of doing it. When I visited my hair solon, I had really really really dry hair, but my hair dresser said if you don't wash your hair every day, the natural oils in your hair will sink in and make it less dry.





Too much shampoo, conditionor or product will dry the hair out. Natural oils are NATURAL. They are good for the hair cells, will make them less dried out, and your hair feels really soft too.





What I do is just wash my hair every other day, my hair isn't too oily, but isn't way too dry. So, it doesn't cost any money.
use garnier hair gel
Try using both a shampoo and conditioner specially designed for dry hair.
Try ';Joico Moisture Recovery'; it's an amazing professional line that will work great on your hair %26lt;3
use a good quality conditioner after shampooing your hair. if you dont wana use conditioner then apply some oil on your hair before shampooing.
well for me assiance is a really good shampoo and conditioner and makes my hair shiny and nice and if you want it to be less dry then just put any kinda hair cream in it and it should work out good as long as your using a nice hair cream
Fredrik Fekki.


About 40 bucks per bottle of shampoo or conditioner, but worth it.


Works like a charm.


You can buy it at bath and body works.

No comments:

Post a Comment