Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm asian with black eyes and long straight black hair, yellow skin ?

what color would fit me the most?thanks.I'm asian with black eyes and long straight black hair, yellow skin ?
Based on this alone, I think, cool deep jewel tones... Royal blue, Royal purple, blue based reds, maroons, teals, greens. I think certain light colors would too, like a really icy white, and lavender, maybe sky blue... At least to wear...





If you want to dye your hair, go with darker colors generally, although I think some platinum highlights would look cool on black hair... Beware though... They can be killer to otherwise healthy hair...I'm asian with black eyes and long straight black hair, yellow skin ?
I dO'n think yOU shOuld stay On dark cOlOrs...well red usually fits black hair and yellOw skin , and fOr the eyes , I guess black dresses make them loOk brighter . but as yOU describe yOUrself I dOn't really think yOU shOuld care much , I have black hair n eyes and I Only wear red and black but many Of my friends have the same hair and eyes but they wear all cOlOres and they loOk coOl , yOu knOw what I'm sayin ?! bright cOlOrs make me loOk like a dOrk but its nice On them thOugh we have same cOlOred skin, hair and eyes , it Only depends On YOU !
dark blues, black, olive greens, lavender, im the same i love all colors...mix them together like for clothes have a bright color tank like pink and black baby t shirt over it with jeans or makeup blues, browns pretty much everything!!!! good luck!
I wouldn't go too light since your natural color is black. You could do a dark brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment