Saturday, February 27, 2010

Short, super choppy hairstyle for thick (straight) black hair + round face?

At the moment my hair is really long and all the layers have grown out, but i want to cut my hair short this time.





My face is round, and i have thick (but straight) black hair. Would something like this --%26gt; http://gimps.de/pictures/albums/userpics鈥?/a> work for me? I really want lots of short layers to give the 'messy' look, because atm I have trouble taming my current hair to look neat.





Also... I'm thinking of getting highlights too ... what colours would be most suited for my hair? I really don't want a tacky look.Short, super choppy hairstyle for thick (straight) black hair + round face?
get some darker red highlights. and with shorter hair it draws attetion to face and neck so make sure you want that

No comments:

Post a Comment