Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I have straight black hair, if i grow my hair out how will it grow?

LOL well you gotta wait %26amp; see :P! if its curly from the top, chances are it will be curly. if its kind of flat, then you totally have to wait %26amp; see because most hair is like that at the top then at around 2 or 3 inches down you can tell the texture, good luck!I have straight black hair, if i grow my hair out how will it grow?
Black hair?? Like black people?? Or black color hair that is Straight?? Hair growth is determined on what you eat, products you use, stress, genes, and climate. Black colored hair usually grows the fastest because you don't bleach it and the sun doesn't do to much damage. Straight hair also is great because you don't have to worry about tangles like curly hair, which means less breakage. If you have African African hair then leaving it natural is the best. It grows much faster. If you relax it, it will then become dry and wil need oil to grow. When you relax hair it loses all natural oils. So either way your hair is going to grow just fine. Don't brush or fuss with it much.I have straight black hair, if i grow my hair out how will it grow?
How am I suppose to know? Sorry but I don't know how your hair is going to turn out!
it would probably stay about the same but it could get more curl.

No comments:

Post a Comment