Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I have straight black hair that is 2 feet long everyday I do a ponytail, and new hairstyle suggestions?

I do not have bangs, I like the hairstyle my avatar has soooo if anyone knows how to do that please tell me how to. =]I have straight black hair that is 2 feet long everyday I do a ponytail, and new hairstyle suggestions?
invest in a good set of hot rollers and take a weekend to experiment and play with them in your hair. you'd be amazed what even 8 large hot rollers will do for 15 minutes before you leave the house! i like to apply mousse to my hair when it is wet right before drying with a blow dryer, to give the curl a little more hold. if you want your hair curlier, add smaller hot rollers to just the top section, then add the medium ones to the middle section and finally, the largest to the small pieces remaining in the bottom section. finish off your look with a strong hold hairspray. to make the curls last longer, gently remove the rollers, and keep the curl intact, once all rollers have been removed, add a good, long spray of hairspray to your whole head (helps to flip your head upside down) and let it dry. once it is dry, ';fluff'; out the curls, and spray once more all over. good luck! :0) I have straight black hair that is 2 feet long everyday I do a ponytail, and new hairstyle suggestions?
if you have layers do a wavy sweep off to the side like Denise richards did all the time in that one show of hers but if you dont have layers just crimp ir and use some type of cute head band
good question! PPL! ANSWER THIS QUESTION!
Cut some side swept bangs and put a little bit of mousse and scrunch it, make it look touseled(sp?)
Okay first of all, you don't have avatar pic :D
what
cut is short. no more pony tail and it will be more drastic
  • grey hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment