Saturday, February 27, 2010

How would i look with straight, black hair?

heres a pic of me


http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb234…How would i look with straight, black hair?
please DO NOT dye your hair black!!! trust me. if you ever want to go another color again, dont dye your hair black.





black is the hardest color to get out. i know that you're a guy %26amp; can cut your hair really short but seriously, stay away from it. go dark brown if you need to get dark.





ps, i think your hair is just fine the way it is!How would i look with straight, black hair?
like ****~


stay how you are~
disgusting. no way
You are cute, I don't think I would like the black hair..you look like your avatar.
I like your hair!


I love how guys look with curly hair. To me you look sexy.
weird
i love your hair now!





keep it. i think you would look scary and emo and asian.





=]]
the straight black hair would look okay on you, but i like your curly hair =] not alot of guys have it
I wouldn't even bother. You kind of look like one of those kids that have curly hair. I would leave it. I would just get it trimmed a little.
but, but...





you hair is CURLY.





it is curly and perfect on your head,





and the color is amazing





and you want to DYE IT???





and straighten it??????
sorry to say dude but you would look like an emo goth kid with staight black hair. Sorry to say. just stick to your brown curls it works.
keeep your hair


black straight hair will make you look goth or emo


i think ur one of those ppl that suit really well with the hair you have now :)
if your going for the emo look (which i think you should) then i think it would look really good. if you dont want to be emo, then keep it how it is, it looks good.
you look irish black hair looks awful on super irish people
um no idea..


but why is everyone saying black hair is emo?


I HAVE BLACK HAIR


%26gt;:O


..but thats because I'm asian


lol


HAHAHA


you might look good with straight black hair but that depends on the way you cut it :p
gothic, don't do it!
I'm not sure--black might be too dark for you, but it might be the lighting.
It would look kinda scary . Just keep it .





SiLLYxoSmiiLE : Uhm , you make it sound like Asians are a bad thing %26gt;_%26gt;
like death
well first you would have to get rid of that acne... if you did and straightened your hair you would look a lot better.
maybe too hard on your pale complexion.
emo but in a hot way
umm u could straighten ur hair and maybe dye it dark brown or brown cuz in this picture it looks red
Well, the best way to find out is try it. Grab a good girl friend with a straightener and ask her to straighten your hair, then imagine it darker.





My friends (I'm a girl though) recently straightened my hair, and I loved it. When it was razor straight it was more of an emo cut, which is fine for girl or guy if that's what you're after.
I think you should stick with what you got. I went from brunette to black and its still pretty weird. and plus its really hard to keep up with, not to mention that you would have to straighten your hair EVERYDAY! its a pain in the balls

No comments:

Post a Comment