Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hi I'm trying 2 get quick and easy hairstyles for thick straight black hair.?

Please peeps do not give me things like ponytails I know that I would like unique tipsHi I'm trying 2 get quick and easy hairstyles for thick straight black hair.?
Keep hair long but add layers round the front and sides to add more shape.


Getting your hair layered is the best that I've seen on Asian women. Because most Asian women have a short bob or long straight hair with bangs or without bangs.... It's a typical look on Asian women. So having it layered would look great. But to bring out the layers, it would be a good idea if you have highlights in your hair...Hi I'm trying 2 get quick and easy hairstyles for thick straight black hair.?
a french braid is real nice for thick black hair.
wear it as it is.





long straight black hair is sexy
Well maybe you can put it in pigtails or you can look on seventeen.com and stylenetwork.com because those are the most beautiful places you can find hairstyles
Try one long braid and roll it up in a bun, that is what my friend does and she has the same hair as you.
use a one inch curling iron and make soft curls then spray light hairspary also u must have a framed haircut
pony tail
wear it down....thats the most popular hairstyle...
You should have those loose curls you see them on all of the female celebrities also you might want to try braids because you can't do much without a ponytail or maybe you can try a good updo I had my hair with twists going in a ponytail and those spikey things coming out of the ponytail it was real cute

No comments:

Post a Comment