Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What do you think of long straight black hair? GUYS or GIRLS?

I'm african american with milk chocolate skin and i have jet black straight straight long hair bc im obsessed with taking care of it. my boyfriend likes it better brown, but i feel like it takes away from my skin tone...what do you think of jet black hair? it it too like..gothy? im black so i dont think i look gothy but idkWhat do you think of long straight black hair? GUYS or GIRLS?
To be honest, it would depend on your facial features, body type, etc.





But... I really love straight black hair on Latin and African women. It can be beautiful.





Have you tried it brown? It might do you incredible justice.What do you think of long straight black hair? GUYS or GIRLS?
I had black hair for 5 years up until 4 days ago, I am medium skinned. I love the look of long straight black hair. Being african american, you won't look gothic, I think you will look exotic. Do your hair how you feel comfortable with. I feel like I scared people since I am light skinned. Now it's light and I feel invisible.
No, what you describe is gorgeous!! What a lovely contrast between your skin and hair. I really like when African American women grow their hair out - it is so beautiful! I don't think that would be gothic at all. You would need to do a lot more to appear goth then just making your hair jet black. I think it will be beautiful, and you should go for it!
I think it would look BEAUTIFUL! It will come down to who want your hair for... you or your boyfriend. Maybe you can switch every few months or so. If you have beautiful milk chocolate skin nothing will take away from that. Black hair or brown. People will see your skin before hair anyway!
I think jet black and straight looks beautiful! :) just dont add any weird color streaks, that might make you look gothy.





Also i think that black would look much better on you than brown, so dont listen to you bf! lol. :)
well it wouldnt look gothy i dont think, just dont dress gothy, and i bet it looks fine, but you could get highlights and it might brighten it up. i think people who are black look good with black hair
it would look great on you...if you put weird colored streaks it would look goth but do whatever you want dont listen to your bf.
I have wavy/curly hair, and wen its blowed dried out its gorgeous. I say, wear it how you like it.
Doesn't seem gothy at all, it sounds beautiful! Don't listen to him, do what you want.
i think it looks good and it wolnt make u look goth cuz most afriacn americans have black hair it looks more natural
Hi, well just about everyone over here has long black hair in Japan. I think its too ordinary, I am ready for some ACTION~!!! Give me BLOND~!!! BROWN~!!! etc
Black hair is cool.
You should post a pic of you along with this question so we can decide...
i think if u like it then you should stay with it and go on with what you are doing
NO IS OK
black hair would look cool...and black hair is not only for goths!
im the same way, long black hair is exotic. its not gothic at all
id try dark brown i think jet black hair reminds me of a witch
hmm.. do it for yourself not him.. whatever you do just dont put highlights in your hair..

No comments:

Post a Comment