Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How can I make my hair like a geisha?I have medium length straight black hair.?

Don't advise me to buy a wig please!How can I make my hair like a geisha?I have medium length straight black hair.?
For traditional Geisha styles, you definitely should use your own hair - wigs are a definite no-no!





The styles are extremely complex, usually involving ribbons interwoven in the hair, combs, fans and other adornments. You will need someone to help you do your hair like this, but I imagine you could get something which looked pretty effective using large hot rollers or padding.





Here is a link describing many of the major Geisha styles:


http://www.immortalgeisha.com/hairstyles鈥?/a>How can I make my hair like a geisha?I have medium length straight black hair.?
Dye it.
If you have access to chop sticks (preferably decorative plastic style ones) pull your hair up in a pony tail then wined your hair in a bun style twirl and use the chop sticks in a cross pattern to hold your hair in place. Use bobby pins if you have any stray hairs.
why in the hell would you dye it? and what do you mean by like a geisha? they had sraight black hair?!?
um grow ur hair then put it in a bun and add ornaments or jus do it without growing if hair sprots out gel it
  • grey hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment