Saturday, February 27, 2010

I have thick, straight black hair, could I pull off a bob (More details, please read)?

I've been thinking about getting a medium-length bob, something like this: http://www.phijhe.com/wp-content/hairsty鈥?/a>





I have naturally straight hair that I occasionally have to battle to reduce poof. Unless my hair is really long (waist length), I can't let my hair dry naturally, otherwise it will get poofy. I recently got my first flat iron--before I used a blowdryer and a round brush--and I was wondering if this alone, with anti-frizz serum and maybe mousse, is enough to make the haircut work, because I generally don't have a lot of time to maintain it.





Opinions? Insight?


Thank you!!I have thick, straight black hair, could I pull off a bob (More details, please read)?
yea it could work if you have a good flat iron..they work really good to make your hair smooth and sleak


..and especially if your hair is already straight then it shouldn`t be a problem





i wouldnt put some mousse in it tho..i would be anti-frizz when its wet..and something that would protect your hair from damage from the heat so you dont get split ends.


you should be fineI have thick, straight black hair, could I pull off a bob (More details, please read)?
sounds like it'd look awesome. but, be warned that the shorter you go, the poofier/frizzier it's going to be, so you're probably going to need good products and a good flat iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment