Saturday, February 27, 2010

I have medium straight black hair! i need HELP!! I need a quick and cute hairstyle dat suits me!can u help me

i hav layers 2I have medium straight black hair! i need HELP!! I need a quick and cute hairstyle dat suits me!can u help me
you have straight hair which makes everything so easy. If you ever need quick and easy hair styles check out seventeen.com its perfect. Also one that i can recommend is getting a cute clip and just pinning back a section. You may also want to do something even simpler such as side parting, or a sloppy ponytailI have medium straight black hair! i need HELP!! I need a quick and cute hairstyle dat suits me!can u help me
I can't really make a good suggestion.





But if your Avatar really looks like you try their hair styles to see if it looks good on you.
I don't know what you look like, but the bob is really in style right now and is perfect for straight hair. Have it cut short in the back and leave it a little longer in the front. It should take care of the layers problem.
Get help from some professionals.
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment