Saturday, February 27, 2010

I have long straight black hair just below my shoulders and a long fringe , wat hairstyle should i get?

im going to the hair dressers tomorow and i need a new styleI have long straight black hair just below my shoulders and a long fringe , wat hairstyle should i get?
Ask for shaped and layered at the back, maybe get a short side fringe.I have long straight black hair just below my shoulders and a long fringe , wat hairstyle should i get?
You should get a short side fringe and layers.


Something like this: http://www.healthandbeauty.net.au/images鈥?/a>


:]
get a full finge will really change your style





and some red or blue high lights which would be really funky cool and fresh
sweeping side bangs and layers all the way through

No comments:

Post a Comment