Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I have shoulder length naturally straight black hair I was wondering if that is long enough to do loose curls?

its perfect! i do and when even i curl my hair it looks like this :D


http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30a9pja%26amp;鈥?/a>I have shoulder length naturally straight black hair I was wondering if that is long enough to do loose curls?
Certainly. Just do it. That is the only way to find out. There are many different things people mean by ';loose curls';, so you have to figure that one out for yourself.





Try setting it in hot rollers for a start. or on rollers with damp hair. Ask your mother, she knows how. You can try forming curls around your fingers on damp hair, and clip them in place. Let dry fully for stronger long-lasting curls. If it slightly damp, it will just go limp.





If you have a blunt cut, it will not look as good. It always looks best on layered hair. But try and see what happens. Nothing will be damaged.I have shoulder length naturally straight black hair I was wondering if that is long enough to do loose curls?
yea its long enough!!





answer mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
yep

No comments:

Post a Comment