Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why do all chinese people have straight black hair?

usually short bodies and the same tan skin and same colour eyes? is it because they are a PURE race?Why do all chinese people have straight black hair?
I don't know 'bout the ';unusually short bodies'; or even the ';same tan skin'; or the ';same color eyes';





I know chinese people who are very tall (Yao Ming who plays basketball with the Houston Rockets for example) ... I know many chinese people who have very pale skin - and others with very dark skin. And I've even known a few who have lighter eye colors than others.





Yes, it's a rather homogenized gene pool... But I think that comes from interbreeding for generations - not because they're all from the same genetic stock. Also, there are distinct traits which separate people from one region of China from another. (They're taller in this province versus that one... they're darker here than there ... etc., etc. etc.)





...exactly what is a ';pure'; race anyway???Why do all chinese people have straight black hair?
because its in their genetic make up.
their skin colour, etc, does vary.........





i think the straight hair is extremely pretty.


and in my opinion they have the most best type and healthy quality hair.
WOW!!! not all chinese ppl have straight black hair, and are short.
No, some of them go bald.
That`s nonsense.


There are darker skinned Chinese, lighter skinned, shorter, taller etc. China is a big country and used to be many with many different variations of people. It`s the same as Japan.
Chinese isn't even a race, it's a nationality or ethnicity.
eye colour, no, my some of my friends have a lighter brown colour, somewhere like copper. straight hair, no, most have straight hair, but mine turned very wavy when i became a teen, and stayed like that ever since. my eyes are brown, but big for my face's size. same bodies? no, im 'curvier'. heck, i only weigh 105lbs and im one of the thickest among my chinese friends
There are some 56 Chinese ethnicities, and they have different characteristics. The answer lies in genetics.
There's no such thing as a pure race. There's no such thing as race. Only way you can do that if you only married within oyur immediate family (not even cousins) and your children will be disgured anyways..if you produce any.
Because all asian people look exactly alike. I mean they are all clones of each other or something.
I think it's because their hairdressers aren't very imaginitive

No comments:

Post a Comment