Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I have African American relaxed medium sized straight black hair, how do i make a cute messy bun?

I am going to get wet so I dont want it to frizz but if I wear a messy bun it wont matter. How should I wear my hair if you think a messy bun wouldn't be wise? And frizz control doesnt work so dont even mention it.I have African American relaxed medium sized straight black hair, how do i make a cute messy bun?
a messy bun won't make sense. why don't you just wear a cutesy ponytail or some braids.I have African American relaxed medium sized straight black hair, how do i make a cute messy bun?
This wHat I do, I wash my hair with jsut shampoo and conditioner nothing else and then Towel Dry it and then take sections and twist it and then Bobby pin it all over. and then let iy dry and then when I take it down it's curly and i just pin the back and let the rest be curly and crazy cool
make up your mind! what do you have? short hair or long hair. its long if it goes to your elbows. thats practically your waist!





heres a link to your other question. im guessing 20 points for two best answers now right?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>








oh yeah, and its going to get frizzy if you get wet. a messy bun is loose, so it wont protect your hair from anything. just wear two jumbo braids instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment