Saturday, February 27, 2010

I have natural straight black hair. Help?

Okay.. Is there a way to lighten hair without dying it or bleaching it or damaging my hair? My natural hair color is black. Also is there any shampoo or conditioner that might help? One more thing... Is there a way to make straight hair wavy/curly? I don't really want to use a curling iron because it doesn't come out good... so is there any shampoo or conditioner or anything??? thx.I have natural straight black hair. Help?
i wish we could like switch hair my hair is wavy a lil curly i hate it so mcuh i have to flat iron it like twice a week..and about the balck hair idt that there is anyway to make it lighter besides some sort of dye unless..u go on vaction to a REALLY hot pplace put lemon in ur hair and jus sit outside for awhileI have natural straight black hair. Help?
lighten, no not without a 2 step chemical cuz your hair is dark, now if you just want highlights to lighten naturally....lemon juice mixed with water in a spray bottle on wet hair out in the sun...but i warn you black hair gets red highlights naturally. now...you want some body...in your hair..brade it wet, let it dry overnight then remove it in the morning...natural waves.
umm..not that i know of but u are lucky to have straight hair, i have to straighten my hair every morning.....i think u should leave it the way it is.....
omg you want to lighten your hair. I LOVE BLACK HAIR. it is sooo pretty (especially since it's strait). if i were you i wouldn't change the color, i would change the style. try some layers and side sweeping bangs. you can really get a GREAT look with black hair. check out different celebrities who have the same hair as you. maybe you could get some cool ideas. i hope this helps!!!! :) good luck on whatever you chose :D
idk bout the color but try scrunching gel. tresseme is best
hold on let me squeeze out of my bottle, poof... nothing.... poof.....nothing again, hmmm I guess you are out of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment