Saturday, February 27, 2010

Would i suit straight black hair?

I have GHD's, and my hair is usually straightened, and is layered. But would i suit black hair? i really want it, and one of my friends says i would but the other says black hair looks horrible. help?





xox





(i'm in the middle) http://new.imagebay.com/default.aspx?moid=38590Would i suit straight black hair?
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT EVER DYE YOUR HAIR BLACK!! IF YOU EVER WANT TO CHANGE IT, YOU WILL HAVE TO BLEACH IT AND THEN DYE IT AGAIN! IT KILLS YOUR HAIR! ALSO, BLACK HAS A LOT OF BLUE SHADES IN IT, SO YOUR HAIR WILL HAVE A WEIRD TINT TO IT. GO FOR DARK CHESTNUT BROWN THAT LOOKS BLACK BUT HAS SOME NICE SHINE AND DEPTH IN THE SUN. NO ONES HAIR IS BLACK. NOT EVEN ASIAN OR HISPANIC PEOPLE. I SHOULD KNOW. I AM ONE!Would i suit straight black hair?
I cant see the image :S x

No comments:

Post a Comment