Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Does sidebangs work with straight black hair?

i'm planning on going to the hair stylist next week. and i'm still struggling with which hairstyle i should choose. i finally choose the side bangs but now i'm wondering if it would look good with straight black hair. i'm asian and i have sort of an oval shape face. if you happen to have black hair and has a side bangs, please send it to me!!! :DDoes sidebangs work with straight black hair?
Well, they work for me and I have straight black hair and sidebangs, lol.


Good Luck!!!!!!Does sidebangs work with straight black hair?
I have an oval face also and sidebags, it covers your forhead but looks great





I also have bangs that I can swept across my forehead to have normal bangs.





some of the korean girls at my school have normal bangs and then like short pieces of their hair on their sides and it looks good.
yes but get layers as well
I just got mine cut, angled, and layered and it looks really good. Maybe you should get side bangs, layered, and go down into an angle with it. Pretty!
well i have darker brown hair and I LOVE sidebangs...one of my eyes always has to be coverd up...and I straighten my hair....it looks fine
side bangs like the one in your picture? that would be really cute.
I think it will look good =) Especially on black hair/asians.

No comments:

Post a Comment