Saturday, February 27, 2010

What to do with boring straight black hair?

Im a guy and I have boring, perfectly straight, black asian hair...


Ive been spiking my hair ever since I was a kid and I dont want to spike my hair anymore!!!!! so Im leaving it down from now on.


Ok about my hair, all the hair on my head sticks straight out where it is, so it looks like a lions mane(because of years of spiking trained it that way) if that helps you get an idea, but the top of my hair is now lying flat because its so long and my ';bangs'; end just above my eyes, and have a slight curve to the left. I need to know how to flatten the sides of my hair so they dont stick straight out like a lions mane/straight haired afro anymore. And what style should I do with my hair?What to do with boring straight black hair?
umm since all that damage from hair gel and you just let it down,


it takes time for the hair to adjust !


straighten it more !


or get it cut for a new hair start :DWhat to do with boring straight black hair?
Use a light blowdrying gel or even hairspray, while it's wet. Blowdry directly down (or whatever direction you want - maybe slightly towards your face?).





When it's dry, you may need to use more hairspray to keep it in place for the first while, but it will train itself over time.
i personally like it frizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment