Saturday, February 27, 2010

Do purple (more like plum) or red streaks look good with straight black hair?

Not like dying it...just streaks, almost like highlights. Thanks!Do purple (more like plum) or red streaks look good with straight black hair?
I've seen that done before. I think it looks pretty good, but better if the hair is long. I would get streaks in the front though so when looking straight at you I can see them, you don't want random streaks on the side of your head for no reason.Do purple (more like plum) or red streaks look good with straight black hair?
It does so AMAZINGLY! I've done the blue, plum, red and now I have a couple hot pink extensions.
yes it looks really good
Both purple and red are ';power'; colors, although I think red would stand out more, so I would say red would look the coolest. But, if you can't decide, why not put streaks of both colors in your hair? Could look really cool!
Plum would look better. However, I would tend to think that these highlights are a little ';outdated'; and ';trendy';. Find something that ';everyone'; isn't dong or has done.





Good luck.
It wouls look beautiful!


Mines all purple with black underneath.


=]]
red deffinently not super bright red but a darker red.hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment